The main satellite types where are Electric Propulsion Systems used:
- GEO telecommunication
- Photo observation
- Infrared observation
- Radar observation
- Meteorological satellite
- Scientific satellite
- Technological satellite
The chief tasks which are solved by Electric Propulsion Systems :
- Correction of mistakes at orbital injection
- Stationkeeping (north-south, east- west) of GEO telecommunication satellites
- Stationkeeping at given parameters
- Orbit change at altitude and inclination
- Precise pointing of satellite to a given point
- Satellite orientation
Benefits of Electric Propulsion Systems :
- Essentially greater Specific Impulse
- Lower satellite mass and as a result possibility to use light class launch vehicle (cheaper launch)
- Greater life-time and high reliability define longer time of exploitation, and thus decrease number of produced
- Ability to solve tasks that are not possible to solve by means of other systems
USA, Russia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Japan and China have intensive researches in electric propulsion field
We are the translation of advanced science to Real in hand technologies.
with the acceleration of the ion component in the direction of the electric field: for example, plasma-ion thruster and Hall-effect thruster;
with the acceleration of the ion component in the direction transverse both to electric and magnetic fields: for operation in both stationary and pulsed modes – like pulsed plasma thruster
using variable in time perpendicular electric and magnetic fields to accelerate a propellant with no electrode, like Pulsed inductive thruster, and Helicon Plasma Thrusters.
Research, Development, Improvement, Design, realization, production of a prototype and industrial sample
By very powerful team, which includes professors, young scientists and engineers with extensive experience in this field, we will be able to provide the high-quality research, development, improvement and design for any types of Electric Rocket Propulsion Systems.
Connections and scientific cooperation with various universities in this industry, give us a great opportunity to find a solution to even the most complex problems associated with Electric Rocket Propulsion Systems.
We have great experience to realization and production of a prototypes for further research and improvement and data monitoring.
Computer Modeling and Simulation
We have a very powerful computer simulation team with extensive experience in this field, so we can provide high-quality simulation of processes of propulsion systems using the most powerful software.